Your brain will work tirelessly to fulfill the states you give to your subconscious mind. And when those statements are the statements and images of your goals, you are meant to achieve them! – Jack Canfield
It’s the time of year when people focus on the vision boards and it’s a great thing to do! I will be 50 next year and my focus is different from when I was 40. I’m creating another motivational vision board. Some people refer to it as a dream board and I intend to make the content a reality, if God is willing.
The best way to achieve your goals is to keep them on top of your mind so that you are always consciously and subconsciously looking for ways to move closer to them – and a vision board is the perfect tool to help you do that . Some people refer to it as a dream board. A vision board is a visual representation of your goals. It can be called daily reminders or recitals. A collage of images and text is displayed on the board.
Setting a vision board somewhere you can see every day, you will encourage yourself to visualize the life you dream of. Visualization activates the creative powers of your subconscious mind and programs your brain to notice available resources. A visible vision board can make a boring routine an inspirational day because you are motivated to reach your goals
No matter how clear and inspiring your vision is, if you do not take consistent, regular steps to achieve them, that vision will remain a dream that exists nowhere but in your own mind.
How to create your 2021 vision board
* Go back to your list of goals and get clarity on what you want to achieve in the next 12 months.
* Collect photos from a magazine or download online that represent the goals you want to achieve.
* Set aside some time to cut the images you need
* Create a collage on board
* Add text with powerful affirmations to the board. Don’t beat yourself up if you’re not happy with the result. You can change images on your vision board or redo if you feel the need to make your imaging practice even more powerful, I’ll share a checklist from Jack Canfield to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your visualization vision board.
* To make your visualization exercise even more powerful, I created this checklist to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your vision board
* My vision board depicts goals and dreams in all areas of my life, or just one particular area that I want to focus on.
* The images I have chosen represent or symbolize the experiences, feelings and possessions I want to bring into my life on my table.
* Positive statements, inspirational words, quotes and thoughts are on my table.
* My vision board used only words and images that best represent my purpose, my ideal future and words that inspire positive emotions in me.
* My vision board is neat, and I was selective about what I put it on.
* I keep my vision board somewhere prominent, such as near my bed or desk.
* I leave my vision board in a visible position as often as I am comfortable with
* I spend time every morning and evening visualizing, affirming, believing and internalizing my goals.
* I look at the images that represent my successes and feel gratitude as my dreams begin to manifest.
* I wrote the date I created my vision board; Every year I create a new vision board.
* I regularly hold my vision board in my hands and internalize the future it represents.
* I read my inspirational statements and words aloud at least twice a day
* I find myself living the way my life is on my vision board.
* I regularly feel myself in the future I have designed.
* I think the items on my table already belong to me when I look at them.
* I am grateful for the good that is already present in my life.
* I recognize and celebrate any goals I have achieved.
* I recognize and learn from the changes I’ve seen and felt.
* I regularly recognize the Act of Attraction at work in my life.
* I have fun and never give up.
You don’t have to wait for a calendar year to create a vision board because this is where you’re going, so what are the plans to get there? We will be hosting a virtual vision board party (limited space) and invite you to join us. Email [email protected] for more details.
Let’s make our next year our best year as we continue to celebrate this beautiful life beyond the runway.